When your traffic is completed - fully delivered based on what was recently purchased - then your rotator status will move from Active to Inactive
Other reasons that your status for traffic deliver is set to "Inactive" is:
- You are not yet activated on a brand new order and need to submit your contracts
- You've recently changed your link and it has not yet been approved
- You submitted a bad link and need to submit a new one
- You paused your traffic in the Traffic Control Panel
- Your subscription is no longer active and all traffic has been delivered
- All traffic for current subscription period has been delivered
For Clients who placed a traffic order AFTER June 1, 2014:
In order to update your traffic link you can easily submit the change right under you Traffic Control Center.
Click Here to Access That Now: Traffic Control Panel
You will be redirected to the main login page here: http://DaeganSmith.com/Courses
Login with your username (email) and password.
Then navigate to your Traffic Control Panel
For Client's whose traffic orders BEGAN prior to June 1, 2014:
Please login HERE: Rotator Login